Welcome, and Happy #WineWednesday! Today, I’m opening my latest wine club shipment from Storybook Mountain Vineyards, which is a certified organic winery in Napa Valley. The wine is a 2016 Storybook Mountain Vineyards Mayacamas Range Zinfandel. Cheers!
Storybook Mountain Vineyards:
Previous A Glass After Work videos about Storybook Mountain Vineyard wines:
- Looking For A Storybook Wine? I Found One For You!
- A Storybook Zin Gris & East Coast Wine Chat Sneak Peek
The wine mentioned in the video was:
? 2016 Storybook Mountain Vineyards Mayacamas Range Zinfandel — $40 regularly/$36 wine club price
Wine Club Information:
- “Foxy” level = 3 bottles per release & a 10% discount on wine for $101-$176 per shipment
- “Foxier” level = 6 bottles per release & a 15% discounts on wine for $191-$332 per shipment
- “Foxiest” level = 12 bottles per release & a 25% discount on wine for $337-$585 per shipment
Question of the Day: What was your first wine club membership?
2nd Question of the Day: If you’re a seasonal wine drinker, have you started shifting from whites and rosés to reds?
3rd Question of the Day: Did you drink anything fun for the Labor Day holiday?