Hi wine friends…and Happy #WineWednesday! Today, I’m digging into my “comfort” wine stash by sharing my March 2020 Storybook Mountain Vineyards wine club and tasting the 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon that came in the shipment. It’s a $70 red wine from the Mayacamas Mountain Range in Napa Valley, California. Cheers! 🍷
Wine Club Information:
- “Foxy” level = 3 bottles per release & a 10% discount on wine for $108-$203 per shipment (plus shipping & tax)
- “Foxier” level = 6 bottles per release, a 10% discounts on wine for $216-405 per shipment (including shipping + tax)
- “Foxiest” level = 12 bottles per release & a 15% discount on wine for $408-$765 per shipment (including shipping + tax)
Questions of the Day:
- How are you holding up with during the pandemic?
- What’s your comfort wine? Have you broken it open yet? Are you enjoying something special because of these unique conditions we’re experiencing?