One of the things I noticed other bloggers do is a monthly Instagram round-up post, and since I’m Instagramming a little more regularly, I’ve decided to be a copycat. Admittedly, my Instagram isn’t all about wine and food, but rather, there’s a little bit of everything. Really, it gives a some pretty good insight into what my month has been like — mostly traveling, wine, running, and cookies.
1) Kisses and Prosseco at midnight on New Year’s 2014 — Ponte Sisto, Rome
2) Rainy night on the streets of Rome
3) Montelpuciano & Proscuitto — Enoteca Cul de Sac, Rome
4) The house wine at Baffetto 2 — Rome, Italy
5) My January 2014 Birch Box
6) The first batch of cookies with my new KitchenAid mixer…chocolate chip, of course!
7) A dreary, snow day at the U.S. Capitol
8) Oysters (and beer, not pictured) with Hubby at Mussel Bar
9) Half marathon training in full force with 11 miles on the treadmill
10) Starting a new habit of Sunday baking with oatmeal raisin cookies
11) The State of the Union and Michel-Schlumberger’s Le Sage Merlot.
Leave a Reply