Hi wine friends…and Happy #WineWednesday! Today, I’m sharing the 2018 Theopolis Vineyards Rosé of Petite Sirah, which is a $25 rosé wine from an African-American woman-owned boutique winery in Mendocino County, CA. Cheers! 🍷
Other things I mentioned in the video:
- The Swirl Suite Podcast
- My first video conversation with The Swirl Suite about Kosher Wines
- My second conversation with The Swirl Suite about Kosher Wines
- Slow Cooker Italian Braised Pork with Polenta
You can find my Simply Charmed Magnetic Wine Charms here (my cactus is from the “Llamas and Cactus” set of 6, which is $16).
You can find my govino wine glass, which is dishwasher-safe, shatterproof, reusable, and recyclable, here (this is an affiliate link).
Questions of the Day:
- Have you ever had Theopolis Vineyards wine before? If so, did you have the rosé?
- Have you had another Petit Sirah Rosé that you would recommend?