Hi everyone, and Happy #WineWednesday! Today, I’m unboxing my latest Nottingham Cellars and Vasco Urbano Wine Company shipment. Wine is sent 4 times a year — February, May, August, November – and there are 12, 6, and 3-bottle membership options. The monthly cost depends on the wines included in the shipment, but usually it ranges from $95-$130.
The wines mentioned were:
- 2016 Hajdu Petite Sirah — $50 (which I was drinking at the beginning of the video and give 4.5 corks)
- 2014 Nottingham Cellars Petit Verdot — $50
- 2013 Nottingham Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon — $54
- 2017 Nottingham Cellars Sauvignon Blanc — $24
- 2015 Vasco Urbano Wine Company Brunswick Petit Sirah — $36
- 2015 Vasco Urbano Wine Company Henry Syrah — $42 2016
- Vasco Urbano Wine Company Muscat Canelli — $24
Question of the Day: What do you think of Bordeaux grape varietals versus Rhone Valley grape varietals? Does it matter to you? Or, do you just enjoy good wine?