Happy #WineWednesday! Today, I’m unboxing my Wine.com case of white wines. Plus, I’m going to taste the Hugel Classic Pinot Gris with you. Cheers!
The wines mentioned in the video were:
- 2014 Hugel Classic Pinot Gris — $22
- 2016 Portlandia Winery Pinot Gris — $18
- 2016 Domäne Wachau Grüner Veltliner — $15
- 2015 Laurenz V Singing Grüner Veltliner — $17
- 2017 Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko — $35
- 2016 Santo Wines Assyrtiko — $20
Question of the Day: Are you a white wine drinker? Do you drink it year round with certain foods or do you tend to drink it more seasonally?