Hi everyone! Today, I’m sharing my June and July Gary Vee Wine Club shipments, and tasting the 2014 Esser Cab that came in July’s box. Cheers! The Gary Vee Wine Club is a monthly shipment of wine for only $55 a month. Depending on the month, you receive 1, 2, 3, or 4 bottles. The June 2018 shipment included 1 wine red wine from Italy. The July 2018 shipment included 3 wines from the US – two whites and one red.
The #GaryVeeWineClub is run through Wine Library. The wines mentioned were:
- 2013 Cascina Adelaide Winery Fassoti Barolo — $125
- 2014 Alma Rosa Winery & Vineyards Chardonnay El Jabli — $28
- 2013 Chehalem Wines Three Vineyards Pinot Noir — $32
- 2014 Esser Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon — $18
Questions of the Day:
- Do you use Vivino or another wine app to rate/keep track of your wine thoughts?
- What are your summer cookout wine go-tos?